Mathletes compete in the Math Olympiads and explore mathematical concepts, develop flexibility in solving non-routine…
Bay Farm School looking for interested applicants to join Ms. Ashley as a Bay Farm Garden Instructor. The 4th & 5th Garden Instructors:
- prepare and teach weekly garden classes for fourth and fifth grade students
- coordinate with Bay Farm teachers to supplement and incorporate science lessons and standards into garden instruction
- lead seasonal garden planning, implementation, and maintenance of the teaching gardens in Bay farm’s Outdoor Learning Center
- participate in monthly, community Garden Work Days
- represent the garden program at Parent Teacher Student Association meetings and within the larger Bay Farm community by providing updates on what is being taught in the garden
- full position description
The 4th & 5th grade Garden Instructor position contract starts in August and goes through June 30st, 2022. Contract hours are 20 hours per instructional week at the hourly rate of $21 per hour. The position will remain open until filled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply, please send a resume and thoughtful cover letter to: Dotti Miller at email@example.com with “Garden Instructor Application” in the subject line of your email.