Konstella is a communication tool used by Bay Farm’s PTSA to connect with each other and our school. By signing up and assigning your child to their classroom, you ensure that you will receive all the PTSA communications (e.g enrichment opportunities and events) as well as classroom specific information (e.g. class parties and teacher appreciation activities). You have to sign up for Konstella to receive PTSA communications.
Bay Farm PTSA uses Konstella because of the many great features it offers parents, including:
- A Bay-Farm-wide school directory (with controls over what personal information is visible)
- Private messaging
- Committee groups
- Social groups (Community Message board, Weekend Activities, Parenting and more…)
- Classrooms (for classroom-specific conversations)
- Photo sharing (opt out is possible)
To sign up with Konstella:
- click the button above
- add your information and the contact information you would like to share
- add your child’s information and assign them to a classroom
- make sure you take a moment and set your notification preference (daily, weekly digest, etc.)
- join any committees or sign up for volunteer openings
What about Parent Square?
Parent square is the communication tool that Alameda Unified School District uses to communicate with parents. You need to sign up on Parent Square so that you receive messages from your school principal, your student’s teachers, as well as district-wide emails. More information about Parent Square and how to sign up is found on the AUSD website.