skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Reminders and Checklists
for Return to Campus
- Complete your daily health screening BEFORE arriving at school.
Health screening email will come from Alameda Unified School District <AlamedaUSD@qemailserver.com>. The subject line will read: “ACTION REQUIRED: ALAMEDA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT DAILY SYMPTOM CHECK”. There is an option to opt into text messaging as an alternative to email for the screening.
- Check Parent Square for updates
- Wear a mask at all times – No Gaiters or bandanas.
- Water bottles are ok to bring. Fill stations open, water fountains closed.
- No snacks allowed in school. Eat a good breakfast!
- Wear warm clothes and layers. You may want to bring a brimmed hat and wear sunscreen.
- Arrive no more than ten minutes before start time.
- Remain 6 feet apart (new red spacing dots are in high traffic areas on the sidewalk), no gathering.
- Adults have 30 minutes to pick up their student if symptomatic.