Join, Donate & Participate
From funding Garden Instruction to planning Pajama Night movies, PTSA members (like you!) and your donations are making a difference @ Bay Farm School.
Become a Member
The number one reason to join our Parent Teacher Student Association is to make a difference in your child’s education. But there are many more PTSA advantages:
- Be connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at Bay Farm than being part of the PTSA!
- Participate in decision-making. You (and your student) can vote on programs, events, and planned activities.
- Build relationships. Bay Farm’s PTSA connects you to other families and helps build a sense of school community.
- Share your valuable skills. There are many opportunities for you to use your talents to benefit children and the school.
- Make positive changes. Only PTSA members can vote on the PTSA budget and programs (e.g. funding curriculum-based programs and field-trips, supporting our teachers and staff, and planning social events).
- Be a role model. By becoming a PTSA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on their education.
Note: Donations and dues must be paid separately via PayPal as donations are tax deductible.
Give a Donation
We strive to keep fundraising campaigns to a minimum; therefore, we ask families to make a single, per-student, donation at the beginning of the school year. Our recommended minimum donation is $250 per student but any amount is highly appreciated!”
Your generous donation to the Bay Farm School PTSA funds weekly garden instruction (for all grades), reading intervention, Go Green, direct teacher support and curriculum funds, in-class art docents, field trips (for all grades), kindergarten music education, the Science & Engineering Fair, family picnics, karaoke, art night, movie night, and much more!
Thank you for your support!
Stay in the Know
The PTSA uses Konstella to connect with our community. By signing up and assigning your child to a classroom, you ensure that you will receive all the PTSA communications (e.g enrichment opportunities and events) and classroom specific information (e.g. class parties and teacher appreciation activities).
Already a member?