Yarn and Stick Orb Spider Web
What you’ll need
- yarn, wool, string or ribbon
1. Go outside and collect some sticks . The bigger the sticks the bigger the spider web will become. You need at least three (3).
2. Criss-cross your sticks to make the spokes of the spider web.
3. Place the yarn under the sticks and move the yarn diagonally between the gaps of two sticks and tie it. Move the yarn diagonally through a different gap between two sticks and tie it again. Do this until all the diagonals have been tied.
4. It’s now time to twist yarn around the sticks to make the spiral. Grab a long bit of yarn. Tie it in the middle of the spokes and make sure it’s secure.
5. Next, it’s time to twist the yarn around each stick. It doesn’t matter which way you twist it, just as long as the yarn goes around the stick and is pulled tight before moving onto the next stick.