skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Reminders and Checklists
for Return to Campus
Before you Return:
- Check Parent Square for any updates.
- Wear a mask at all times – no gaiters or bandanas.
- Water bottles are OK to bring. Bottle fill stations are open, water fountains are closed.
- No snacks allowed in school. Eat a good breakfast!
- Wear warm clothes and layers. You may want to bring a brimmed hat and wear sunscreen.
- Arrive no more than ten minutes before start time.
- Remain 6 feet apart (new red spacing dots are in high traffic areas on the sidewalk), no gathering.
- Adults have 30 minutes to pick up their student if symptomatic.