SALES HAVE ENDED
Sales end May 31. Tickets pick up will be Friday 6/2 at drop off, 8-8:30 or after school, 3-3:30 in front of school. Or contact Deanna Wood via Konstella to arrange pick up.
Summer Movie Series FAQ
- Each series ticket is good for 8 individual movie admissions.
- Each person entering the theatre must have a numbered ticket stub to turn in. (Each numbered admission slip represents one movie admission – one adult and one child must have two numbered slips, etc.)
- Ticket stubs are not interchangeable. They are valid only for the date on the ticket.
- We cannot replace lost series tickets. Individual admission slips are good only for the day and movie indicated. No substitutions, passes or refunds will be issued for any lost or unused ticket admission slips.
- Adults must be accompanied by children to enter the auditorium.
- All shows are open seating. Reserved seating will not be utilized. Doors open for admission at 9:30 AM
- Movie titles, times and availability are subject to change.
- Additional questions can be answered by calling 925-228-9983.