You and your friends are invited to participate in the 2021 Bay Farm School Pumpkin…
The Garden Committee is hosting a garden work day in preparation for going back-to-school on Saturday, August 7th from 9am to noon. Please volunteer, if you are able to help.
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, must wear a mask while on school grounds.
- Everyone must have their own, signed waiver form.
- Middle and High School students will receive volunteer hours (bring your form!)
- Elementary Students must be accompanied by an adult. Middle and High School students can volunteer without an accompanying adult (MS and HS students still need their waiver form signed by their adult).
- If you can’t participate in one of these scheduled garden-work days but want to help, let the garden committee know and we will find a time for you to volunteer in the garden.