Join us for a Veterans Day garden workday. There is much to do in the…
Let’s create some 2021-2022 MS Spirit Wear!
Here’s what you need to do:
Create a larger design for the back of a garment (sweatshirt/t-shirt) and a smaller design for the front left of the garment. If your design is meant to have color, be sure that you use it in your submission! All colors may be used on your design except for white and pastel colors. Remember that copyrighted images are NOT allowed (and of course, no designs will be accepted that infringe upon school rules).
A quick pencil sketch might be good for your first draft but be sure what you submit is your final draft! You may work as a team to submit an entry or on your own.
- Larger design for back: 8 ½ x 11 inches (size of a standard piece of paper)
- Smaller front design: 3 x 4 inches
What do I submit?
- Submit 2 designs (back and front)
- All submissions must have your First and Last Name and Grade Level written ON THE BACK of both designs
When & Where?
Submissions are due by Wed., Oct 20 by 3pm. Submit your design by placing it into the submission folder in Mr. Geesey’s Room (P06) anytime before 10/20.
● Wednesday, October 20 by 3pm: Designs due! (Submit into the folder in Mr. Geesey’s Room – P06).
● Friday, October 22: Voting
● Weeks of October 25 and November 1: Announce the winner and start ordering!
The winner will receive a free garment! (If there are multiple members who contributed to a team design, we may need to revisit how this prize is awarded).
Questions? Send a message via Konstella to MS Committee member Kitty Aquino-Esparrago or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please use a non-AUSD student email)